Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day To All !!



Hi Folks! How are you all doing today? I'm thrilled that the green day is here. I get to wear green, drink shamrock shakes from Mc Donald's(they are yummy), and of course have the good old fashioned Corned Beef & Cabbage later on with my parents and family. Then after that II have two parties to go to. I will be tired later on tonight! What are your plans tonight? Where ever you go if you drink, do not drink and drive. Call someone to help you rather than risking something happening. I heard if you call AAA, and are a member, someone will pick you up no charge. How cool this is. I'm off to finish making my candy and green cupcakes. Ta for now!! Have a great weekend





Kelly

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads