Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Favorite Idol Lauren Alaina


I'm not sure if any one you remember chatting with me about American Idol before but my heart was broken because Lauren Alaina didn't win. While they both were very good singers, I really wanted to see a 16 year old Georgia gal win it! I always knew deep down that bigger and better thing would come for her. Who ever finishes as runner up has always seems to do better career wise later on. With the American Idol Tour all wrapped up now, I can't imagine how very much fun they all had. I know that her mom was by her side each step of the way.

So what's next for the beautiful Lauren Alaina? She has her debut album coming out on October 11, 2011. If your thinking of buying her debut album, then head on over to her site by clicking here ,and you will get some freebies with it Not too shabby right? Lauren has put many of smiles on my face with her music, and I can't see what' to come in her future. Thanks to her family for being with her every step of the way. You put your daughters career first, and it sure paid off big time!! Thanks for stopping by, and reading my blog. Check out my latest giveaways while your here!!


Cheers,

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads