Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Loss Of A Fellow Blogger






I was deeply saddened to hear of the passing of one of our fellow bloggers, Karissa @PrissyGreen today. I didn't know Karissa, but I followed her blog, which I think was fabulous, and I enjoyed following her. The world is missing such a beautiful person without her, and she will be greatly missed by all who knew her. The good lord must have had better plans for her.I hope your at piece now Karissa. My condolences go out to your family, friends and whomever else had the privelage of knowing you. God bless you and may you rest In peace. All of your followers and friends will miss that beautiful, bubbly and down to earth personality that you were blessed with!!

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads